Friday, May 8, 2009

Where Does The Time Go??

Life is just going by so quickly these days! Here are some of the recent highlights:


1. We had our Fun Meet at work last weekend, and it was oh so adorable :) We hit quite a few snags a long the way, but it all came together in the end. And that's all that matters....it's all about the beauty of the effort.

2. I registered my big boy for kindergarten! REALLY?!? I just don't understand how it is already time for that! It's not fair :( But he truly is ready and completely excited...so who I am to rain on his parade?

3. I am planning my final event for the year...thank GOD! I'm ready for all the stress to be over and done. My last All Star Meet will happen next weekend, and then I should be done until December. It's a big one, so cross your fingers for me!!

4. Well, it hasn't happened yet...but Seth and I are having our 1 year anniversary on Sunday! Again, REALLY?!? This year has FLOWN by and I can't believe we're about to start a new one. In September, we will have been together for 10 years...and it's also my 10 year reunion for high school. Man, I'm getting old :)

5. I'm trying to be more positive, but it's really hard when it's raining all the time and I'm super tired. However, the effort and want is there.

6. Finally, WifeSwap is OVER!!!!! What started out as exciting turned into a royal pain in the butt, and emotionally draining for my poor bosses. But that's a post in and of itself. I'll try to get the whole story down soon. But for those who want to watch, it should be airing 4 weeks from today.


And that's that for now :)

No comments: