Thursday, November 27, 2008

Things That I Am Thankful For....

1. My fabulous family! I never imagined that I would have a family like this when I grew up. I never had understood what unconditional love was until a few years ago. I have an amazing husband who loves me no matter what stupid thing I do, and then can smile about it later. My kids are seriously the coolest people that I know. They are loving and well behaved, at least for the most part. ;) And I won't go any further than that, b/c it would be a really long blog post.


2. My friends. Wow, I have met some amazing people over the last couple of years, and I feel like I have made some lasting friendships with them. And even the ones that I have drifted apart from. Sometimes we can't understand why that happens, but it makes us stronger people for it. But the thing is, I just want you all to know that I appreciate you and the little things that you do. You know who you are, and I couldn't ask for more considerate, kind friends. Thank you :)


3. All the good things in my life. Yes, there are hard times and it's frustrating and I wonder why. But in the end, I know that it just makes me appreciate the good times even more. We have to go through the bad to get to the good, and it is so worth it. It gives us strength and endurance, and makes us continue to grow as people.



So I could continue on and on and on, but I think #3 pretty much sums it up. I hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving and enjoys the time with your families! :)

3 comments:

Angie Morris said...

Amen and ditto to all the above!

Have a great turkey day Jen!

Rachel said...

Awww! And thank you girl!! I seriously would have been lost without you a few times over the past couple years. And don't thank me for letting you vent...cause I certainly join you MORE than plenty! LOL.

Happy Thanksgiving to you guys!!

The Foley 5 said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm truely blessed to have you as a friend. I couldn't immagine my life with out you and the girls ;) Thank you for being you!!