Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Just Another Tuesday...






Just a few pics for you. Brooklyn is practicing her baby holding skills and Willie pretending he is playing XBox LIVE like his daddy ;) And the kids spent their Halloween evening playing with cars since there was no trick or treating for us.


FINALLY, the kids are feeling better. Brooklyn went to school yesterday and did great. I kept checking my phone at work to see if they had called, but they never did. I kept Wil home again yesterday b/c his tummy is still bothering him a bit. Today is much better, but we'll see. I just don't want him to have any problems at school. Today they are both home since it's election day, and I'm thankful for it. My mom watched them while I worked this morning, and then we all had lunch. Now I'm just waiting for it to be time to take them to my dad's house and go back to work for 3 more classes.

Brooklyn's parent/teacher conference was last week, and I was a little afraid. But Mrs. Bailey is an AWESOME teacher, and had nothing but good things to say about my princess. She said that ever since that day she had called me, Brooklyn has been acting like herself again. She's really coming a long with her reading and math, and I'm so proud of her.

I feel like I haven't had time to do anything lately. And I know a lot has been going on, but it's only going to get busier with the holidays coming up. Just take it one day at a time, I guess :)

Tomorrow my sister, Michelle, is having her ultrasound and we get to find out if I'll be having a neice or nephew. If it's a girl, her name will be Abigail and a boy will be Aidan. I had a dream when she first found out she was pregnant that it was a girl, so we'll see how right I am. Also, one of my good friends, Jamie, is being induced tomorrow and Jackson Cash Owen will make his first appearance. I won't get to see him until he gets home, though, b/c her doctor is in Columbia. And then my SIL, Angel, will be having my nephew, Grayson Ryan, in December. There are babies everywhere for sure :) It makes me want another one, but at least I'll get to see all of them quite often.

I hope everyone is having a fantastic week so far :)

6 comments:

McAngie said...

I thought at first she was holding a real baby!

Unknown said...

LOL, she IS holding a real baby :) So you've got a good eye, McAng!

The Foley 5 said...

Awe, it's so nice to see a smile on both of their faces after having been sick! I'm glad they're feeling better! You'll most definetly have to let us know as soon as you find out what your sis is having!! How exciting!!!

Angie Morris said...

BAbies babies all around......can't wait to hear what Angel is having!!

The Foley 5 said...

So glad to see the kids feeling better! I'm so sorry they had to miss out on Halloween this year :( And, lucky you with all these sweet babies to love ... You going to be the best Aunt!!!

The Foley 5 said...

Haha, like how I left 2 comments! I totally didn't think the 1st one went through so I sent you a 2nd one ;) Just didn't want you to think I was loosing my marbles!