Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday...

Well, I'm sad that it's Sunday again. My weekend has flown by and I need it to be at LEAST 3 more days until the new week starts. I've been sick this weekend, but can't afford to take off work tomorrow. So alas, I shall suffer through it :) I'm pretty sure I can manage.

So here are the things that I plan to look forward to in the coming week:

1. Halloween!!! It's one of my favorite holidays actually. Family and friends come over to our house and we make our round with the kids through the neighborhood and get lots of goodies. And yes, mommy and daddy get their share too when the kids are asleep. Don't act like you don't do it too! That is WAY too much candy for them to eat by themselves ;)

2. Brooklyn's parent/teacher conference is on Wed. Let's face it...that should be pretty interesting. She has been doing better behavior wise in the last week and a half, but she's also been grounded. She just got done with that on Friday, so we shall see what happens this week at school.

3. I'm sure there is some reason I should look forward to work. It really depends on what the lesson plan is all about, b/c when it's boring, it tends to make for a really long week. Fingers crossed that it turns out to be super exciting! :)


4. I'm having lunch with some friends on Tuesday! That's always fun and makes my day a little happier.


Yeah, that's all I got. It was really pushing it to find 4 reasons. Oh well, at least I tried. Hope everyone has a great Sunday :)

3 comments:

Angie Morris said...

Well I am with ya on the week going by to fast.......I hope Brookie starts doing better.......yes I also steal my kids candy....and I forgot what else I was going to say LOL

Love my Jen!

The Todd's said...

I'm excited for Halloween too! This will be Bailey's 1st time trick-or-treating *if she'll do it! And yes I do plan on enjoying her stash! ;) Hope your work week goes by super fast!

The Foley 5 said...

Hope you have a great week! Also, hope you feel better soon! And yes, I too raid the stash ;)