Thursday, July 31, 2008

Willie's First Full Day

So Wil had his first full day of preschool today. All day long I missed him and wished that I could go get him. They weren't joking when they said it would be harder for the parents than the kids. But I kept myself busy. Brooklyn and I chilled at home until 11am and then we headed over to CEC to play and hang out with some friends. Rachel, McAngie, and Melissa G met us over there and we ate pizza, spilled some drinks, and played some games. It was pretty awesome and thanks for coming out with us, ladies! Then we picked Seth up some lunch and ran it to him at work. After we hit up Krogers it was FINALLY time to get pick up Willie!

We got there and he ran to me and hugged me. It was one of the best moments of my life so far ;) I asked him how his day was and he told me it was great. Ms. Mandy said he had no problems and was an angel for her. Lucky lady! So we walked to the truck with Wil telling me about his lunch of a taco and chocolate milk and then about the songs they sang. And, "Oh yeah, mommy! We got to play on the playground too!" It made me laugh, but I'm glad that he loves it and looks forward to it. He doesn't go back again until Monday, and he'll go all day with all 20 kids for the first time. Hopefully it will all still be good.

This is my last Saturday working! They hired someone new in the office, so I'm working a little more on Fridays and get the weekends off! Can ya tell I'm excited??! And then on Saturday night I'm heading to Camino Real with some of my girls to get some time away from everything, and I can't wait! It's been way too long. That's about all that's going on right now. I'm gonna try to sneak in a blog tomorrow about the reasons why I love Willie, so stay tuned! :)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Awwww, I adore Willie:) How sweet is he? I'm glad he had a great day! I'm sure that makes it a little easier. Can't wait to see ya Saturday! Woohoo!

Angie Morris said...

Can't wait for the I love Willie post :)

So glad he had such an awesome first day!!! Hang in there mommy :)