Sunday, July 20, 2008

A nice, quiet boring post for you....

I am SO happy to report that this will be a whine free post :) I just wanted to officially say that my funk is over!! I really think my hormones are just getting worse for about a week every month. It does make me feel like a big baby, though. But THANK YOU for all the encouraging comments, guys. It's always nice to know that you aren't alone.

So it's Sunday and we are all being completely lazy. I'm exhausted from the weekend! Friday night was Parent's Night Out at work, so Brooklyn and I didn't get home until almost 11pm. It was a lot of fun, though, and some easy money. Then yesterday we had to get up early b/c I had to work and Brooklyn had class. Then it was off to a birthday party for the afternoon and evening. There was a huge inflatable water slide, so the kids were exhausted by the end of it, even though it scared them a bit. Megan came home with us and spent the night, and then Seth and I watched some UFC. This morning I got up and made cinnamon rolls for breakfast, and then headed off to Walmart for groceries and Willie's school supplies. I can't believe he starts preschool next week! I'm really not looking forward to it, even though I know he needs it. Anyway, so now I'm hangin with the fam and waiting for it to be time to make my famous cajun chicken pasta. It's pretty yummy, and my family always asks for it.

So anyway, that was my weekend. Back to work tomorrow, and also a family meeting with Wil's preschool teacher. Hope everyone else had a great weekend as well! :)

4 comments:

Angie Morris said...

Whew glad the funk is over and we gots our Jen back!!!

Good luck with meeting Wills teacher and big hugs girlie!!

Ang luv's her Jen!

McAngie said...

Funk? You in a funk? You must have mistaken yourself with me.

Glad ur having a funk free day!

Ashley said...

Mmmm....I need that recipe;) Glad you're feeling better!

The Todd's said...

I'm glad you're out of your funk. Those always suck big time! Love you!


Oh! We watched UFC too..of course! lol