Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Just a little update...




Well, just thought I would update a little bit since it's been awhile. Last week I was off for the whole week and it was awesome!! I kinda hated going back to work yesterday, but once I got there it was no big deal. I do love my job, but it's hard now that Brooklyn is out of school for the summer. I would much rather stay home and take the kids to do all kinds of cool things. But what can ya do?

Brooklyn also graduated from Kindergarten last week. I can't believe she's about to turn 6 years old AND be a 1st grader! It absolutely blows my mind. It's hard for me to remember her as a baby, though. And that's just because there was no Willie when she was that little and it's hard to imagine life without him in it. Does that make sense to anyone else out there? I just can't imagine our family of 3 when it became a family of 4 just 22months later. Speaking of Willie, I got a letter the other day telling us that he got into the city school preschool program at Bellwood for the fall! He's SO excited about starting there and being in school just like his big sister :)

On that note, it makes my job plans a little different. As much as I love my job and all that comes with it, the hours kind of suck. With both kids being in school in the fall, the hours just don't leave much time with my family. It would be me picking them up in the afternoons just to drop them off someplace else for me to go back to work. Then I would get home right before bedtime, and the thought of that makes me really sad. I feel like I just wouldn't get to spend the time with my family that I need to and that they deserve. So I'm at a crossroads with this one. So I'm just praying about it and keeping my options open. I haven't talked to my boss about it, but I'm sure it's not going to be news he likes. So cross your fingers for me!

As for Seth and I, well....things are going pretty great :) People keep asking me how married life is and honestly, it's no different from before. I guess being together for almost 9 years before the formality makes a bit of a difference ;) Oh well...as long as life is good for the kids and for him, I'm good.

Here are a couple more pictures I've been sent by Rachel and Erica from the wedding :)


1 comment:

Angie Morris said...

I am loving those pics girlie!! BEATEEFUL