Thursday, April 10, 2008

In the Midst of It All....

I can't imagine my life being anymore stressful than it is right now. There is SO much going on! My wedding is only a month away, and I just feel like there are so many loose ends right now. I've also got a lot going on at work, which really shouldn't be stressful but it is to me. Basically because I'm in charge of a lot of things, and I just have to tell myself that I AM capable of doing it.

I have an AMAZING support system right now, though, and I feel like I owe these people so much! They are taking as much weight off my shoulders as they can, and still dealing with their own lives as well. So I thought I would give them some shout outs and thank yous for all that they are doing.

First of all, to Seth. He encourages me daily and tells me that I'm strong enough to handle it all. He believes in me, and that gives me strength. I love you, Seth, and cannot wait for our perfect, magical day :)

Next comes my best friend Tiffany. It's hard sometimes because we don't live as close as we used to, but she's always calling me to check on things and see how I'm doing. She's being my rock right now and I love her for it. Thanks, Tiff. I don't know where I would be without you in all of my craziness!

To my sisters, Michelle and Stephanie. You guys are amazing! You have done so much for me in planning this wedding and I'm so glad that you're going to be part of my day. Steph, you seriously have gone above and beyond and also saved me TONS of money! I love you and appreciate all that you have done. Shelle, thanks for everything! I love you and am so proud of all your hard work. Hopefully soon we'll be talking about your wedding ;)

To my friends in my Mom's group, wow ladies! Thank you for listening to all of my vents and giving me awesome advice throughout everything. I seriously appreciate each and every one of you. I can't wait for you to see the outcome of all of this! *Hugs*

Amy, I seriously am so excited about the wedding cake! THANK YOU for everything! And I don't mean just the cake, I mean everything. We have been friends for so long, and you have seen me at my worst as well as at my best. You've never judged me or questioned and have always supported me. I love you and can't wait to help you with your wedding!

Jennifer, I am truly heartbroken that you can't make it here for the wedding, but I understand. Please know that you are in my heart and will be here with me. You have also never judged me, but made me think about my choices in life in a different way. I love you for that and for who you are. Hopefully we'll see each other soon because I REALLY miss you!

If I left anyone out, just know that it wasn't done because you aren't special. Every single one of you who take the time to read my ramblings and see what's going on in my life mean the world to me. And thank you for being a part of my life!

2 comments:

Angie Morris said...

Awe shucks girl......as if I have not had enough freakin tears today!!!

You are such an awesome girl and you deserve an awesome day! Cherish this time it will be over to soon!

Rachel said...

Big hugs girl!! not much longer!