Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Getting Close...

Well, it's almost THE day. It kinda stresses me out, but then again I'm just ready for it to be here. The only thing is that I've been sick the last few days. Everyone says it's just because my life has been so crazy for the last month and I haven't had a break. And I'm sure they're right because I seriously have been going non-stop. But my managers at work are totally understanding and have given me the rest of the week off to finish stuff up for the wedding and to rest and get better. Leslee and Shannon freakin rock :)

This past weekend we had our Fun Meet at work for the little ones and it was a HUGE success! They all were SO cute and it was so much fun working with them. I definitely didn't mind being there because it was more fun than work. Brooklyn and Wil did it on Sunday and did an awesome job! I'll have to get some pictures up of them. But every kid got a gold medal just for participating, and they are so proud of them. Brooklyn also got invited to join the All Stars team, which is awesome. I'm so proud of her!

So basically for the next few days, I've just got to pull some things together and make sure everything is set for Saturday. Right now the forecast is calling for rain, so please pray and cross your fingers that it doesn't b/c I really want my reception to be outside! I know it will all work out.

Tiffany also planned my bachelorette party this past weekend. We met up at Rachel's house and then headed off to Nashville to dance and have fun. I wasn't feeling well at all on Saturday, but I'm so glad that I sucked it up and toughed it out, because I had an awesome time! Thanks to everyone who came; it meant a lot to me :) If you want to see pics from that, go to my myspace page. I uploaded them all this morning.

1 comment:

McAngie said...

Oh no, I want to see the picks but I don't know your myspace page!