Monday, December 17, 2007

Recently...

Recently things have been good, which I guess is why I haven't blogged lately. Isn't it funny how we only blog when things are not going our way or we're down? And that's kind of an assumption because I'm sure everyone is not like that. But I certainly tend to be that way :)

My dad is doing so much better. He went back to the doctor for the first time since his surgery this past Friday, and he's like a whole new person. The doctor said to take advantage of this miracle because it's obvious God wants him here. In all truth, my dad shouldn't have made it through, but he did. So now he's going to make the most of it. He's finally past his bitterness, and he's got his sense of humor back as well. I can't ask for more than that. I'm just happy and thankful.

Some other things have not been so happy lately, but you've got to take the good with the bad. This time of year is stressful for everyone. We're struggling a little bit financially, but who isn't? And December always seems to be the worst for that because there's so much to do. However, I've only got a week left of work before I get a short break and I can't WAIT for that! I'm really looking forward to spending some time with the kids.

All in all, life is good. I can't complain about too much, and for once I really don't want to ;) I hope everyone has a fabulous Christmas and happy New Year!!

2 comments:

Angie Morris said...

big hugs J Row!! Love ya girl

Margie said...

I am glad that you dad is doing so well!